Ultra 4 Epoxy Parfilm Mold Release
Price-Driscoll Ultra 4 Epoxy Parfilm mold release is a new concept of solvent-less mold release engineered specifically for plastics that exhibit heightened solvent sensitivity. Release agent deposition is fast, dry, and quick; therefore, it will not affect solvent-sensitive plastics as other mold releases with aggressive solvents may.
The release agents are the same time proven and reliable actives found in our other Ultra mold releases. Use Ultra 4 with complete confidence.
Features and Benefits:
- New generation of solvent free, premium mold releases
- No time lost waiting for solvent to evaporate for faster molding cycles
- Net weight of a full 12 ounces per can
- All active ingredients are heavy duty, low-odor and field proven to be the most effective for their specific plastics.
- Available in silicone and paintable universal releases as well as plastic-specifics for the right release in any application.
- Level I Aerosol for easy, convenient and on-site storage
- EPA compliant: Non-flammable (by ASTM D3065-01 Aerosol Standard Test Method *), NON-CFC and NON-HCFC