Stoner A324 Rapid Release is specially formulated to release molded silicone rubber, thermoset plastics, rubber, and similar materials. It provides a long lasting, thin-layer of anti-stick coating for fast, easy part removal from metal, plastic, rubber, and even silicone rubber molds.
Rapid Release provides a superior surface finish on cast parts and allows delicate, complex parts to easily release from flexible molds. It is useful in rapid prototyping processes such as stereo lithography. Rapid Release allows multiple part releases in some applications.
- Prevents molded parts from sticking.
- Saves time by helping parts remove quickly and easily from molds.
- Reduces defects and mold damage caused by sticking.
- Releases silicone rubber parts from silicone rubber molds.
- Provides superior surface finish on cast parts.
- Allows rapid prototyping of molds from parts.
- Releases parts from prototyped molds.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as trichloroethylene or methylene chloride.
Technical Data Sheet: TDS_A-324
Safety Data Sheet: A-324